Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it. Sadly, this can be a vicious circle. People who lack self-confidence can find it difficult to become successful. The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned and built on. And, whether you’re working on your own self-confidence or building the confidence of people around you, it’s well-worth the effort!
Here are 9 ideas to increase your self-confidence:
1. Find out wich are your real problems. You have to realize that the problem is not you as a person. You have problems in the outside world and they need to be resolved but this should not affect your image you have about yourself. I assure you that you have a huge potential, just take the learning and perseverance road. Decide what you can control and what not. A great source of discouragement is the human desire to change or control what he can not control or change. To try imposing to other people to feel what they don’t feel or to make them do what they don’t wont, it’s a bankrupt policy. If someone does not like you it’s their problem and you should not get affected.
2. Accept responsibility. To find complete confidence in you, you have to take responsibility for what you can change in your life. How we relate to others, how your sexual and love relationships evolves, your professional success and how you manage your emotions, it’s ALL up to you. Educate yourself and evolve. Grow, and while you’re growing your self-esteem grows.
3. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn and to take things over again to make it better. Do not make a tragedy of failure. Success is a long string of failures that ends well.
You are competing only with you and you don’t need to prove anything to the others. Everyone is on his path and everyone has to learn their lessons. If you persevere you will surely get everything you want.
4. Be an ambitious person. When you propose goals, be realistic, but optimistic all the time. Have the courage to dream, because dreams are the material from which great achievements are made. Look into the future and see how you want to be and what you want to have. Then do the daily effort to get where you intend. And most importantly, follow your dreams, not those of others.
6. Invest in personal development. It’s the best investment you can make. Invest in you.
7. Be aware of media messages. Their goal is to decrease your self-esteem so that you to buy what they have for sale.
8. Entourage. It is vital in your evolution. Take a group of friends who have dreams like you, who are positive and have confidence in them. Do anything to get in this entourage and your life will get miracles.
9. Critique: Remember to people that if you want their opinion you will ask them. Maybe sometimes you owe a response to critics, but you never owe your self-confidence.
Keep in mind:
1. Confidence is the foundation without it you have no chance to enjoy success in any aspect of your life.
2. Self-confidence comes from experiences, failures and lessons learned.
3. There is no failure, only lessons learned
4. Persistence is omnipotent.
5. Courage is essential and anyone can demonstrate courage.
6. Our thoughts influence even the last cell of our human being. Be careful what you think because your thoughts, good or bad, are sure to materialize.
Have a great day.